Competition / Social Media Terms and Conditions
Competitions are run by City Financial Marketing Group Limited T/A Insuremyvan.ie, Insuremyhouse.ie, Coverinaclick.ie, Insuremyholiday.ie, Insuremyshop.ie, Insuremycars.ie & Lifebroker.ie.
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Opening & closing dates will be specified within individual posts promoting the competitions/ giveaways. Entries submitted after the closing dates will not be included as potential recipients of any prize(s). Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and are non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/share posts and/or tweets. Individuals who fail to complete all of the specified steps will not be included in the draw for any prize(s). Winners will be chosen at random from a database compiled of individual entrants who have completed all the specified steps of individual competitions. Winners will then be contacted via whatever platform they entered the competition on and notified of collection/delivery of prize(s).
By participating in CFM Group promotions and/or competitions, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- CFM Group reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- CFM Group will accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties any entrants may have submitting an entry for this competition which are outside of our control. Technical difficulties may include; inaccessible third party sites, internet connectivity problems etc.
- CFM Group will reserve the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has violated any of these terms and conditions.
- CFM Group will reserve the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that the winner does not respond to communications confirming they have won within a 24 hour period.
- CFM Group are not liable in any way for loss/damage/injury occurring to the winner as a result of entrants accepting prizes or promotions.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full acceptance by the applicant of these Terms and Conditions. A failure to adhere to these CFM
Group will also reserve the right to disqualify any entrants who are not deemed to have adhered to these terms and conditions. This may also lead to a forfeiture of prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- CFM Group also reserve the right as promoter to alert Facebook, Twitter or any other platform that competitions or promotions will be shared on to any such behaviour. This may also result in an investigation or suspension of social accounts.
- CFM Groups decision in respect of all matters relating to the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the awarding of the prize.
- CFM Group reserves the right to cancel or postpone the draw or amend these terms and conditions without notice for any reason subject to applicable law.
- There will be no entry fees or purchases necessary to enter any competitions on social media through CFM Group.
- CFM Group reserve the right to announce the names of any winners.
By entering any competitions or promotions you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions in full with no exceptions. CFM Group may run competitions through any of our subsidiary brands; Insuremyvan.ie, Insuremyhouse.ie, Insuremycars.ie, Coverinaclick.ie, Insuremyshop.ie, Insuremyholiday.ie & Lifebroker.ie.
City Financial Marketing Group Ltd T/A Insuremyvan.ie, Insuremyhouse.ie, Coverinaclick.ie, Insuremyholiday.ie, Insuremyshop.ie, Insuremycars.ie & Lifebroker.ie. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Company Registered Number: 235088. Registered Office: Insurance House, 62a Terenure Road North, Terenure, Dublin 6w, D6W CF54. | Tel: 01 603 2999.